Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lost... and not going to look for it.

From day one, I have been a HUGE fan of Lost. Last season, I had to catch up with episodes online since I had the audacity to have a child in the middle of the season. During the catch-up, I noticed that my interest in the storyline was fading. I just chalked it up to the tiny baby that wanted to nurse every 30 minutes, my post pregnancy loss of brain cells (yes it does happen), and I basically new how they ended when friends would discuss the episodes in front of me prior to my review.

Last night I eagerly awaited the arrival of the new season. I did my bedtime routine two hours early and cuddled into the bed for my reunion with a long-lost love - LOST.

I appreciated the recap that was on before the show. It freshened the storyline and gave me even more excitement as to what was about to happen.

In the next statement, I will probably alienate many readers of this blog who are "Lost Crazies". I thought the storyline last night was the dumbest, most hard to follow, mish mosh of ideas I have ever seen. I am starting to think the writers are either writing about bizarre dreams they have or they are consuming some illegal narcotics.

Based on last night's premier, this is one Lost fan that the show just, well... lost.

No comments: