Monday, January 12, 2009

No Turtles Were Harmed in the Writing of This Blog

It was so cold today that I just did not want to leave the comfort of my warm home. J. Hogan and I spent the entire morning and most of the afternoon chillin' in the crib. (I am second guessing the use of the words "chillin'" and "crib". Do you think I can pull it off?)

Peanut took a good long nap this morning and woke up ready to play. I on the other hand was in the middle of reducing our never-ending pile of laundry. So I combined the too and well, he sat in here and played for about 20 minutes. This is the child who HATES his pack and play, but give him a laundry basket and he is Mr. Happy.



For those of you who are wondering, yes that is a turtle in his mouth... by its head. I think it is safe to say I don't see any pet turtles in our future.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Gosh!! He is soooo...cute!! Caleb enjoys boxes too! As a matter of fact Chad was pulling him around the house in one last night. He definitely thought it was better than ANY toy he got for Christmas. So. I'm thinkin' when we finally get them together to meet, we just bring a really big box???