Thursday, January 8, 2009

Camera Crazy Mom Seeks Attentive Audience

I took a few new pictures of J. Hogan earlier this week and I thought I would share them with you - just in case you haven't seen enough pictures of him.

I know you all see this picture and think "wow, she must really be a huge football fan since it is the big championship week." Sorry. This is just one of my absolute favorite shirts of his and if it is clean, he wears it. The reason I took this picture is that I realized I did not have any of him in it and that would make me sad in say six months or so when my mind drifted to that sweet blue eyed sports fan. I got this picture in just under the wire. If you look closely, the sleeves are just about too short. Yes, he has his mother's freakishly long arms.


This is his new chair that he got for Christmas from his G'Mo and Pa. When I suggested this gift I figured he would probably be able to climb into in a few months. Surprise! The day we brought it home and put it in the floor, he crawled over and climbed in. I love to see him sitting in it. He looks like such a big boy.
Oh and this is his 10 month old picture. And yes that is the 12-18 month old onesie we use every month. And yes, that would be his chubby belly challenging the sturdy craftsmanship of Pottery Barn Kids clothes.


I call this one "Can You Do This?" No seriously, I am taking a poll - can you do this?

I took this picture because of the conversation he was having with the yellow "Spot" dog on the ottoman. It went something like this -
J. Hogan: Ma Ma, Daddy, Da Do (that's Elmo), thank you, no no, duck... along with lots more J.Hoganese that I have yet to interpret.
Spot: (silence as he stared lovingly at such a remarkable child)
There was also some pointing, clapping, and other lecturing hand gestures. That was J. Hogan, not the dog.
J. Hogan loves this little Spot. His Aunt Joy gave it to him for Christmas and it's been a big hit.


And this was his reaction when he found out I was listening in on his conversation. Can't a boy get some privacy.


This is J. Hogan playing with a Christmas card that G'Mo and Pa sent to him. He loves it and looks for it first thing every morning. It has Elmo on the front and you press a little button and Elmo sings Jingle Bells... every time you press that button Elmo sings Jingle Bells... over and over and over again. Oh did I mention Christmas was over two weeks ago. I believe it's time for Elmo to stop dashing through the snow and find himself a sunny spot on the beach.



No comments: