Monday, October 6, 2008

Vacation - A Success

First I have to say that I promise to get to the "Not in the News Today" posts. Time, uh I mean vacation just got in the way.

So here I am just returning from a week in Destin, Florida, with Chris and J. Hogan - our first family vacation. It was wonderful. We played, we ate, we went swimming, we ate, we shopped, oh did I mention we ATE!! Workouts begin tomorrow. But all kidding aside, life was wonderful as a family of beach bums.

J. Hogan loves vacation. I know you are all dying to see pictures, and I will post more at the end, but for now let me show you a little bit of our life as travelers. This picture illustrates that when you are on vacation you are allowed to do things that you are not typically allowed to do at home - like eat your breakfast while sitting on the counter. Oh and did I mention my husband is a HOTTIE!!!

What you also will not realize about this picture is that you are witnessing a new love for J. Hogan. Before vacation, he did not like bananas, after vacation he LOVES bananas! It must have been the salty air.






Another thing you typically don't do at home is photograph your child when he/she is pitching a fit, however, on vacation you do - because the sun is setting fast and you need the right light. Here are a few attempts at taking beach photos when J. Hogan has not napped and is ready for dinner.











Oh and did I mention my husband is a HOTTIE!

Which brings me to my favorite part of the trip - the ocean. Chris and I are both lovers of all things water and much to our delight, so is our son. J. Hogan LOVED the ocean. He swam, he jumped in the waves, he splashed, he road in his float, he had an amazing time. I am so proud of our little fish.












So I will write more about our trip on later posts. But until then, here are a few more pictures.

1 comment:

The Hicks said...

You're right, your hubbie is a hottie, but J Hogan still is the cutest man in your house! Cute blog!

Shari