Friday, September 26, 2008

Not in the News Today

So I was watching the news last night and received my daily dose of which presidential candidate accidentally said the wrong thing and whose feelings got hurt by it; how the housing industry is just about ready to hit rock bottom; the ever climbing gas prices; and what American corporation we as taxpayers are going to have to rescue next due to their bad business ethics. That's when it hit me. What about the good news today? Any of that hanging around the old newsroom? In such a distressed world, what about a news segment that highlights getting it right? So I waited... and waited... and waited. Okay so it never happened and therefore, I have decided to start a new segment on this blog entitled "Not in the News Today." Enjoy!

No comments: