Sunday, August 9, 2009

One Guilt Riden Blog


Well, school starts soon so I guess it is time to get back to blogging. Actually, I don't know what those two have in common, but it just made me feel like less of a slacker. I had not thought too much about blogging until my good friend Ginger sent me a guilt ridden email from her igloo in Alaska that made me realize it's been a while - try a few months - okay like six. So this one is really for you Ginger and I promise the next one will not be delayed.

This summer has been a bundle full of fun and activities. We have been on the go since May and what fun we had. Unfortunately it has not been documented on this blog, but has in the golfer's tan J. Hogan has developed. So here's the recap - we swam, we traveled, we went to zoos, we went to waterparks, we rode ducks, we had sleepovers, we went to Kindermusik, we did art projects, we played, we went to a million birthday parties, oh and we said goodbye to good friends.

Ginger, we really miss you guys. Chisel your way out of the frozen tundra and come back for a visit soon!










2 comments:

The Moses Family said...

I am guilty of lagging on the blogging, too! Don't feel too bad!Looks like J.Hogan had a fun summer! Let me know if you still wanna get a playgroup together this fall.

Katie said...

So my mom was born in Alaska. Her family lived there because her dad was stationed there with the air force. And my mom's cousin thought they lived in an igloo, and that my mom was born in an igloo. She REALLY believed that. And better yet, she admits to it. :)